Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Birds in the Mist

Well, I mentioned that last week Friday, I got to go out to the Clineline wildlife reserve trail for my b-day. The heavy morning fog made it interesting for photography, but I came away with quite a few acceptable photos. I thought these shots were pretty.

Great Blue Heron


Canada Geese


Great Egret

Hey, has anyone tried switching their blog to the new version? As long as no content (posts, comments) is lost, I'm going to do it. The new template editing capabilities are just too good :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love the mist look!

I put my photo blog (hannahsphotography.blogspot.com) on Beta, but didn't like some of the changes. Mostly I think I'm just too used to the other way of working things, because the template stuff rather frustrated me. ;D But like I say, I'll get used to it soon most likely! :) I heard they're going to switch us all over sometime anyway...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hannah, I think I'll hold off on the new version until they work some bugs out of it. I guess I could also make a test blog and play around with it to decide.

Anonymous said...

I was one of the first people to make the switch (ya, thought I'd be super revolutionary and be ahead of the crowd. ha) and I've been sorta regretting it. What stinks is that once you've made the change, it's set in stone; you can't change it back if you don't like it. Anyway, the only real upside is that templates are a billion times easier to work with, and that convenience is almost entirely negated because of how limited it is.

Resolved: Just wait until blogger switches everybody over automatically. :)