At least as far as artwork goes. I need to start my duck stamp soon, and I plan on doing a series like I did before. Photography has really slowed to a crawl mostly due to the weather...and hunting. Nice thing about being a photographer and a hunter is that I can shoot ducks all year round! :) But I really do need to get out more--especially if it snows. That always presents neat photo opportunities.
Expect a new look to my blog soon. My template is a little out of season :) Unless, of course, some of you still have bright autumn leaves clinging to the trees like we don't. I'm still unsure whether I should switch my blog to the new version. I've heard that some people don't like it, but no details about what's wrong. And oh doesn't the template editing look nice?!
Have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
May I Direct You To...
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment