Many of the images I've posted here have been of my unfinished artwork, so I've decided to post some finished pieces.
"Flash of Gold"
acrylic on foam board
"Poised for the Kill"Peregrine Falconpen & ink on foam board
"Pier Pressure"White Pelicansacrylic on crescent board
"Soaring"Osprey
acrylic on crescent board
"Lewis and Clark"Lewis' Woodpecker, and Clarke's Nutcrackerwatercolor on watercolor paper
"Defiance"Golden Eagle
acrylic on canvas paper
"Three Teaspoons of Cinnamon"
Cinnamon Teal
acrylic on masonite
"Safe Haven"Greater Scaupacrylic on crescent board
"Out For An Evening Paddle"
Bufflehead
acrylic on masonite
"Beartooth Mountains"oil on canvas
"Brer Big-eyes"
Western Screech Owl
pen & ink on foam board
"Fishin' for a Fish"Belted Kingfisherpen & ink on drawing paper
"On the Wings of the Storm"Barn Owlacrylic on crescent board
"A Matter of Life and Death"Western Kingbird
pencil on watercolor paper
"Freedom"Bald Eaglepencil on drawing paper
2 comments:
Wow. I'm impressed. I especially like "Defiance" the Golden Eagle acrylic. The detail and depth of color on that one is amazing! =)
Btw, the coffee idea I think is fab. Do you know what you're going to paint/do with it though?
I made a 3-D starbucks collage about 6 months ago for my art class. =) It was made with all sorts of random free starbucks stuff with starbucks coffee and beans sprinkled all over. . . It was a lot of fun to do, and I found that coffee is an amazingly fun tool to use with artwork. Some people might get irritated with it though because it's non-predictable, but I had a lot of fun using it, and my artwork smells like coffee. Can't beat that. =)
Thanks Rebecca. The Golden Eagle portrait does have a lot of character, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
As for the coffee painting, I have no idea what I want to paint - maybe some impressionistic lattes, or a coffee-themed still life. Whatever it is, I'll have to frame it without glass so I can "smell the coffee" when I walk into the room!
Post a Comment