Thursday, August 31, 2006

WA Duck Stamp Winners

This is the web page of the wildlife refuge that runs Washington's duck stamp contest. They updated it for 2006, so you can see the winners in each age category. Make sure to look at the youngest category-for 4-5 year olds, those aren't too bad! With all my enthusiasm lately about entering contests, Aimee, Zach, Matthew, and possibly Katrina want to enter some too. I've got 'em lined up for two within the next 6 months :) After everything I've taught them, they should do well ;) Started my NRA entry today, more on that later.

When school rolls around (next week, ahh!) I'll try to post at least twice a month... :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sent off all our NRA materials last week. Aimee, Zach, Matthew and I all participated, and I'll post the results when they announce them the middle of November. (you can see my entry in the above post--it's the Wood Duck painting)