Saturday, March 04, 2006

It's March!!

Whoohoo, almost everything but the ducks is finished, and I've made some good progress on them. I've got about a week to finish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun to watch the progress of it! :) When will you know who's won? I hope they don't keep everyone waiting in suspense too long.

Benjamin Berkompas said...

It'll take a while. Each state holds it's own competition first, then sends the winner to the national competition. Depending on how I do in Washington, it could take a while. I think they said they'd announce the national winner in June or July. And then, if I get in the top ten, they'll bring my painting on tour to various shows around the country--it could be gone for many months. Oh well, I should know Washington's results in less than a month after the 15th.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I see, thanks. :) Anyway, Mom and Dad wanted me to tell you that they really like your duck stump and that we'll only buy stamps with your painting on it if it wins. ;) Also, Dad says your profile picture is, "totally cool". ;oD