I've been organizing the pics on my machine into various folders to make them more accessible for painting. The prob is, so many folders make it kinda hard to navigate (ie. Landscape Elements-->Locations-->Canada-->Banff National Park). Once I had most of my animal and scenic photos thus arranged, I decided to go find some more. A few websites in particular are just great (they do take a little while to load though):
1. E. J. Peiker
2. Alaska Stock Images
3. Skolai Images
For painting inspiration/research these sites are really nice. It's pretty amazing what they can do. You don't even want to see the shots I've taken of birds around our place (they're not that bad, but in comparison, well...)
I'm bringing my sketchpad up to Seattle for our debate tournament this weekend. It's three days long, and we only debate in the afternoons. Ugghh. At least we can watch the speech events, and draw :)
May I Direct You To...
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment