Thursday, March 09, 2006

Three Teaspoons Of Cinnamon

At last!!!!! My duck stamp is officially finished. :) I'm completely happy with it--pretty rare for me. Overall, it's been a wonderful experience, as well as a positive way to start learning acrylics. You can see past Junior Duck Stamp winners here (browse around for more pics, their site's a pain, but it's worth it) and from what I've seen I think I've got a really good chance.

(the picture's not great, but the colors are pretty close. Sometime soon, I'll do a more proffessional shoot and make some prints. Oh, and I can't sign it yet because they don't want signatures on the front for the contest.)

Three Teaspoons of Cinnamon (Cinnamon Teal)
by Benjamin Berkompas
Acrylic on Masonite, 9"x12"
Copyright 2006, Blue Leaf Studios

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooohooo! *Benji fans go wild* :oD

Anonymous said...

So... how's the surprise coming!? :)

Benjamin Berkompas said...

Good good good. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything ;). Oh, well--I'll post about it when it's finished.